Monday, March 19, 2012

My Normal Holiday


Hello! My name Devi Fitra Sari I’m the one of the students on Gunadarma University
in here I will tell you about my holiday it’s so normal holiday you kno’
so bored to pass it

On the last holiday I spent my holidays with my family and my friends in Bogor
This is my first holiday after a long lecture on Gunadarma
maybe just my holidays are very normal from the other people because I just spent my Holidays with the people that I loved
Three weeks is more likely for almost one month I was on vacation in the city of my birth
There is nothing special because I just a reunion with my high school friends
in the middle of holidays, I went to villa with my boyfriend’s family
Isn’t the first time I was on vacation with his family so I don’t feel awkward anymore

My vacation at villa is only 3 days but it is a very exciting holiday for me
after 3 days at the villa I go back to bogor again
as usual my vacation was spent only on bogor. i just played with my friends
after it I use my day by going to the tomb of his grandfather's boyfriend
because distance the tomb of my grandfather who is so far away from my home I go to tomb very early. I just wakeup very early from usual because if  I too late I would get traffic jam

in the tomb me and boyfriend’s family prayed for grandfather . we all prayed to the best for grandfather. After from the tomb I go to myboys house.

maybe just it that I can tell. This is my holidays how about you?



No comments:

Post a Comment